1. In 1984 I suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury. Until a few years ago, I had no support with this. It colors my whole life.
2. At one time I aspired to the noble ideal of the religious life -- monks, priests, etc.
3. I fear success in most if not all of its forms.
4. I am an artist who makes no art, a creator who does not create much.
5. I am extremely passionate, but that was never safe for me. Most of the time it is locked away within me.
Please share with me some secrets about yourself. Comment anonymously if you'd rather.
And please feel free to ask me about these.